WHAT IS A CPC?
– A CPC is an accredited member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW
– Only handles property transactions and has a comprehensive knowledge and experience that comes with dealing in this one aspect of law
– Carries Professional Indemnity Insurance for your protection.
– Must comply with the high standards set by the Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW Division and have the full backing of the Institute and its resources
– You can instruct a CPC to handle your property transaction knowing that it will be done by a professional conveyancer.
WHAT WILL A CPC DO?
When selling a property you will want a contract prepared; a CPC will do this for you and will obtain all necessary documents required to make up a contract handle all matters necessary to completion.
When buying a property a CPC will explain the contract and negotiate any changes that are deemed necessary, discuss necessary property reports, explain mortgage documents and arrange all necessary inquiries needed to complete your purchase.
At all times your CPC will advise you on the process of your transaction and act to protect your best interests.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE A CPC?
As a CPC a conveyancer we must have completed the tertiary education and practical experience requirements to hold a conveyancer’s licence.
We are a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW Division and adhere to the high professional standards set by the Institute.